Welcome To Shoupz!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Shoupz making a come back?

DjKniteX

Does that mean the WoW server is coming back too? I don't really play but I remember something like that happening.

But awesome. Leggo!

HashDabJones

I don't believe any announcements were made about a private server, but I have no idea what's being planned, so anything could be possible I guess. I'll definitely be playing official WoW classic when it comes out, and I'm sure lots of peeps from Shoupz will be too.

I agree with you on that last part though, this is awesome. Esketit!

Midna

I don't believe any announcements were made about a private server, but I have no idea what's being planned, so anything could be possible I guess. I'll definitely be playing official WoW classic when it comes out, and I'm sure lots of peeps from Shoupz will be too.

I agree with you on that last part though, this is awesome. Esketit!
It'd be great if Shoupz were to make a TBC server. As you said; most people on here will probably be playing on Classic, so either that or a Wotlk server.

Personally I'd like a high-rate server, since I'll barely have time to level up on Classic once it comes out. I haven't messed around in private servers in 5-6 years, but if Shoupz were to make one I'd be down to play, for sure.

ShadeLaw

I think most of us will be exploring Classic when it comes out. It costs $ to host a server. And with classic around the corner, MOST private servers, any expansion, are gonna be hurting. This is definitely one of the worst times to host a WoW server. If anything, it'd be great to get everyone's Classic plans out there so we can all hook up there.

Laev

Well, I mean, if goaded enough, I'm sure he'd make SOMETHING, but...

...the private server crowd is full of P2W nonsense. Those kids got spoiled with abusing mommy and daddy's credit cards, so they'd expect some favoritism. More so than before. :V

Top Bottom